“DSploit” is an Android network analysis and penetration suite developed to Android which aims to offer to IT security experts the most complete and advanced professional toolkit. This toolkit can be used to perform network security assessments on a mobile device. In other words, it is the simplest and most advanced Android toolkit available for the rooted users. “DSploit APK” an advanced professional toolkit used to preform network security assessments.
DSploit is an app which can help you to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services. It can also be used to search for known vulnerabilities and crack logon procedures of many TCP protocols. If the user of this app is knowledgeable enough about the limits of this app, he can use it to perform a man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing, real-time traffic manipulation, etc.
DSploit APK consists of several modules that are capable to perform network assessments on wireless networks. DSploit can be used for the features:
- WiFi Cracking
- Router PWN
- Port Scanner
- Vulnerability finder
- Login cracker
- Packet forger
- Man in the Middle
- Simple Sniff
- Password sniff
- Session Hijacker
- Kill connections
- Script Injector
- Custom filter
DSploit is an app for the modern world geeks who required advanced and professional toolkit for various network assessments. Here is a detailed account of how DSploit APK can be used with the following pre-defined modules.
How to use different modules on DSploit APK
- Router PWN: The router PWN module allows the user to open a service that can help the user in the exploitation of router’s vulnerabilities. To understand this more clearly, think of this module as a webpage that provides a compilation of ready to run local and remote exploits.
How to use Router PWN:
When the user will tap on Router PWN module, the module will open up www.routerpwn.com. As this will happen, then tap on the target router vendor. It will allow the user to see the list of ready to run local and remote exploits. The user can try each and every exploit on the target router.
- Trace: The trace module allows the user to perform traceroute on the target. It can also be seen as, this module helps the user to identify the target IP address and the connection speed.
How to use Trace
Tap on the Trace option, it will show the user various options. From those, select the start button by tapping on it. Start button will show the target’s IP address and response time to the user.
- Inspector: This option is similar to port scanning module but is a bit slower than that. Inspector module allows the user to detect target’s operating system and services.
How to use Inspector
Tap on the Inspector in the module list and choose to tap on the Start button. It will display information about the system used by the target to the user. The details of the information will include the operating system, services, and device type.
- Vulnerability finder: This module on DSploit APK allows you to search for known vulnerabilities of target’s running services.
How to use Vulnerability finder
Tap on Vulnerability finder in the module list and then tap on search option. It is recommended that the user should run Inspector to identify the target’s services before starting Vulnerability finder. If there will be any vulnerability for the target’s running services, Vulnerability Finder will display it.
- Login Cracker: This is a module of the DSploit app which allows the user to crack the admin passwords. It is a faster logon cracker that supports many services.
How to use Login Cracker
Tap on the logic cracker, it will open up a window with a lot of options. The user can change the service, port number, character set, username and password length. The options such as “User word list” and “Password word list” will provide the user with options for a dictionary attack. A dictionary attack is an attempt to break in a login system using a file containing the guessed username and password list. In the Login cracker, the user is allowed to set the options according to their needs. Then on tapping the Start button will display the valid username and password.
- MITM: Man In The Middle attack module can help to intercept and play the target’s network traffic. The MITM module is a very important module which has several useful tools such as Simple sniff, password sniffer, session hijacker, kill connections, redirect, replace videos, script injection, and custom filter.
- Simple Sniff: this module allows the user to redirect the target’s traffic to your device to get some stats about target’s traffic.
How to use Simple Sniff
Tap on the Simple Sniff tool, it will display a dialogue box saying “Do you want to save sniffed traffic to a pcap file?” answer it with “Yes” and then tap on the Start button. It will display the real-time stats for the user.
- Password Sniffer: this module helps the user to sniff passwords from the target. “DSploit APK” supports many services including HTTP, FTP, IRC, MSN and so on.
How to use Password Sniffer:
Tap on the Password Sniffer tool and then tap on the Start button. This will allow the user to see the sniffed passwords from the target.
- Redirect: DSploit APK simply allows the user to redirect the target’s HTTP traffic to another address.
How to use Redirect:
Tap on the Redirect option, it will open up a dialogue box asking to enter redirection details. Enter the IP address of a website in the address field and tap on ok. This will allow the user to obtain it using the site or the user can also change the port address.
- Kill Connections: This module helps the user to block the target from accessing any website or server.
How to use Kill Connections:
Just tap on Kill connections option, it will automatically block the target.
How to use Script Injection in DSploit APK?
Tap the script injection option and choose any of the “local files” or “custom code” from the dialogue box which will appear. Edit the code and then tap on OK button in DSploit APK.