How to install the Freedom APK
You can install Freedom APK on almost all Android devices. The latest version is supposed to work on Android Marshmallow and Nougat too. But the important thing is to have root access. If your device is not rooted and you don’t know how to root, we suggest you look for a rooting tutorial on the internet and root your device. A rooted Android can do a lot more than its default configuration.
1. Once you have rooted your device, you are ready to install Freedom APK. So as the first step root your Android device.
2. Then, download the installation file (freedom.APK) to your device. If you have downloaded the file on your computer, transfer the file to your mobile.
3. Now, go to the Settings of your phone and allow Installation from unknown sources in the Security section. You are now allowed to install apps from APK files (without using Google Play Store).
4. Use your phone’s file manager to locate the Freedom APK file you just downloaded (or transferred from your computer).
5. Open the file. This might show you a warning message, ask for root access etc. Tap ok for all of these. Freedom will be installed on your device.